– Waitlist applications are accepted year-round at https://highpointpool.membersplash.com/membership/join/
– Our waitlist is at 363 as of 01/02/2023
– Only one application is needed per family
– Pay the $25 waitlist application fee.
What Happens Next
– Applications are appended to the existing waitlist based on the order the $25 application fee is received
– Offers of new membership to HPP are generally made in November, based on attrition, and again in April, based on renewals.
– Applicants move up the waitlist as others accept or decline membership offers
– Families already on the waitlist maintain their place on the waitlist and DO NOT NEED to re-apply each year
– Applicants must notify High Point Pool of any change in email address or other contact information by sending email to [email protected]
Once an offer for a full member is extended you have the option to accept or use a one-time deferral. If you accept the offer, you will need to pay the initiation/new member fee. For the first deferral, your waitlist position will remain the same. If you defer a second time, the following year, you will be removed from the waitlist and will need to pay the application fee again if you wish to get back on the waitlist.